And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You still don’t get it lol. I already knew. I ask you to provide sources to show others you don’t know what you’re talking about. And you prove me right by constantly deflecting
No one even knows what you're crying about at this point.

Begging me to educate you, now claiming you already know what you need to know.

So silly kiddo.

vantexan

Maybe she doesn't fully own her conversion like Reagan and Trump did/do so Trumpees are more suspicious of her. Haven't really been following her for a couple years.
She's an independent. And she still supports abortion, but not as extreme as the ones who want it at anytime for any reason. And she's a practicing Hindu. So she's not going anywhere with Republicans. But she's better on the military and national security than any Democrat. If a Republican nominee decided to look outside the party for a VP in order to try to unify the country she's the only one I can think of who would be acceptable imo. She's too conservative for many Democrats but would definitely be more attractive to independents than many Republicans.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You haven't heard her talk then. I would prefer DeSantis or a number of other Republicans for VP but if Trump chose her I could live with it. Kamala Harris is an idiot. Tulsi Gabbard is light years smarter.
Gabbard is a fraud. I’ve heard her talk.