And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721855522285.png

bacha29

Cooper seems to be making the most sense. Both geographically and its a swing state. Kelly is almost west coast like Kamala.
Forget Newsome. When both people on the ticket are from the same state that state's electoral collage votes are invalidated.
The nation will at least not yet accept a 2 woman ticket which leaves out Whitmer. An openly gay VP is a no go so that takes out Buttigieg.
Roy Cooper is governor of a swing state but at age 67 he's not exactly just off the assembly line.
Kelly age 60 has potential but can he make the jump from a regional to national figure?

That pretty much leaves you with Beshear (46) and Shapiro (51).

If I had to bet on one and of course US and DIDO and Brown B will come back with their usual snide remarks which are a negative reflection on them not me I would roll the dice on Beshear and if Harris wins Shapiro will be offered Attorney General.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Forget Newsome. When both people on the ticket are from the same state that state's electoral collage votes are invalidated.
The nation will at least not yet accept a 2 woman ticket which leaves out Whitmer. An openly gay VP is a no go so that takes out Buttigieg.
Roy Cooper is governor of a swing state but at age 67 he's not exactly just off the assembly line.
Kelly age 60 has potential but can he make the jump from a regional to national figure?

If I had to bet on one and of course US and DIDO and Brown B will come back with their usual snide remarks which are a negative reflection on them not me I would roll the dice on Beshear and if Harris wins Shapiro will be offered Attorney General.

Agree on no double women. Beshear won’t do it because he’d be immediately replaced with a Republican as governor. Shapiro as AG rather than VP sounds plausible because some Democrats might be unwilling to vote for a Jew in November.

Mark Kelly would be appealing to me if he were at the front of a presidential ticket. Very accomplished and doesn’t seem to be a wild leftist like Kamala.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have no idea why I live rent free in your head, but I actually agree with you that they won't pick Shapiro, because your political party is very anti-semitic now.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Has Kamala called you yet for your input?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Was there a primary for Republicans at the top of the ticket in 2020?
Yes and the winner became the candidate.

I think it's great you're coming to me for an explanation of how a democratically run primary process is supposed to work.

This is a good first step for you, given that your political party has bypassed democracy so many times now.

Next Day Err

Yes and the winner became the candidate.

I think it's great you're coming to me for an explanation of how a democratically run primary process is supposed to work.

This is a good first step for you, given that your political party has bypassed democracy so many times now.
So no candidate is allowed to drop out or die after they win the primary?