Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well since you don't know how influential RA and AM have been to out healthcare and pension I doubt you can even fathom how much we have compared to other regions. Let alone the the representation you get. Ask what other locals get a 1,3 and 5 day discipline. Ask what other locals have a peer80 and then what they pay for retiree healthcare. You are a joke, take me to your leader because you are just wasting my time.
Compare our pay and benefits to other UPSers around the nation, and we are just average.

What sets us apart for the moment is the WCT Pension plan.

Let's hope that holds up for the long run.

SoCalUPS

He may have been a crook, but he was our crook.

He was never even accused of doing anything that would have harmed any member of 952.

And when he was there, we had over 3000 more members than we do now.
What are you talking about? He harmed the members by not allowing a democratic process in agents running in an election.

SoCalUPS

View attachment 93510 View attachment 93510 Tlee! Prove it on this open forum! Prove it to me with the real facts that LD was fired. Why would you ask anybody? or, why would you have to ask anyone to message you, or contact you? If you have nothing to hide! Enlighten me. Please Do Tell! Give me the load down! Otherwise! Stay Out Of It!! You Have No Clue! You Are Way pass Your Bed Time! Good Nite!
LD was not fired. He left voluntarily. He did not see eye to eye with someone from JC42 organizing.

There should be a pacifier or a baby bottle in that hand on their logo! Those guys have Zero experience and if you think I want those guys negotiating our UPS contract in 2018 then you are high! I'm sure they are your bros or something but wake up man! My families livelihood and my future for when I retire is not going to ride on the back of LD and EJ! GM and DM crush it for us. The B.S. lies you guys are pushing that our Representatives don't show up to our barns and represent is just weak propaganda for two stewards that want to leapfrog into a position at the local instead of earning it!
There should be a pacifier or a baby bottle in that hand on their logo! Those guys have Zero experience and if you think I want those guys negotiating our UPS contract in 2018 then you are high! I'm sure they are your bros or something but wake up man! My families livelihood and my future for when I retire is not going to ride on the back of LD and EJ! GM and DM crush it for us. The B.S. lies you guys are pushing that our Representatives don't show up to our barns and represent is just weak propaganda for two stewards that want to leapfrog into a position at the local instead of earning it!
There should be an undergarment on PK/M Slate. They are way to washed up! And they are old! With no balls! It's time for change! They have no more fight in them, When it comes down for their members.PK HAVE 2 pensions, and eligible for social security! Let Our Local Go! We need a fresh young blood take control! Diaz-Jimenez could handle this!

Last edited:

Evil

Well since you don't know how influential RA and AM have been to out healthcare and pension I doubt you can even fathom how much we have compared to other regions. Let alone the the representation you get. Ask what other locals get a 1,3 and 5 day discipline. Ask what other locals have a peer80 and then what they pay for retiree healthcare. You are a joke, take me to your leader because you are just wasting my time.

I wouldn't be bragging about RA. He's gonna get expelled from all Union activity for racketeering. Let's wait what the FBI has on him as he's being investigated for organized crime.

Lucky AM will get a 3 to 5 year suspension for embezzlement and no jail time. Anyone who glorifies and defends these two corrupt officials really wants a job outside the truck working for a local, JC or IBT.

What is clear here is that both will be ousted by the federal oversight for corruption, not TDU. To bad that it's a snail slow process.

You defending them only hurts your cause as a good Teamster.

LagunaBrown

I wouldn't be bragging about RA. He's gonna get expelled from all Union activity for racketeering. Let's wait what the FBI has on him as he's being investigated for organized crime.

Lucky AM will get a 3 to 5 year suspension for embezzlement and no jail time. Anyone who glorifies and defends these two corrupt officials really wants a job outside the truck working for a local, JC or IBT.

What is clear here is that both will be ousted by the federal oversight for corruption, not TDU. To bad that it's a snail slow process.

You defending them only hurts your cause as a good Teamster.
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You have accused people before and been wrong. RA is responsible for keeping our pension solid and AM our healthcare. Both are great compared to other regions. You should give credit where credit is due but you only attack for your political agenda. Your slimy TDU ass being here to help LD/EJ just tells me those guys are hooked up with the wrong people.

LagunaBrown

There should be an undergarment on PK/M Slate. They are way to washed up! And they are old! With no balls! It's time for change! They have no more fight in them, When it comes down for their members.PK HAVE 2 pensions, and eligible for social security! Let Our Local Go! We need a fresh young blood take control! Diaz-Jimenez could handle this!
Bro, why can't you see through the propaganda BS.. When TDU guys are liking your posts and cheering you on that should be a red flag for you. LD and EJ and not the answer and just look at their experience. Obviously it's a hate slate built off jealousy not qualifications. I know many UPS stewards I trust better than EJ. I'm not saying he is a horrible steward but and I can not condone him running a slate to leap frog into running a local where my friends and members families can be at risk. I am sorry but that is the truth. I held back out of respect for the last election but this charade has to end. Build from within and create unity brother! Stay away from this game they got themselves into.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Bro, why can't you see through the propaganda BS.. When TDU guys are liking your posts and cheering you on that should be a red flag for you. LD and EJ and not the answer and just look at their experience. Obviously it's a hate slate built off jealousy not qualifications. I know many UPS stewards I trust better than EJ. I'm not saying he is a horrible steward but and I can not condone him running a slate to leap frog into running a local where my friends and members families can be at risk. I am sorry but that is the truth. I held back out of respect for the last election but this charade has to end. Build from within and create unity brother! Stay away from this game they got themselves into.
Who's TDU that is liking his posts?

So LD left the organizing work, (that has pension contributions)voluntarily to go back to YRC that no longer has pension contributions. Not only is his pension not growing but now he has no recent coverage which will cut his pension in half when he retires. (Check the rules on recent coverage). So he is either really stupid for voluntarily quitting (over a difference of opinion) or he got fired. Either way I don't want "stupid of fired" for my ST. Just saying.

realbrown1

Probably you. Just because you don't give your required donations doesn't mean your not TDU. TDU is like cancer, and there are good folks on here that are the chemo. Get used to it pusillanimous.
Isn't TDU running your local now?

Aren't the members way happier now?

But I am not TDU, despite how badly you want it to be true.

BTW, is the lowest vote getter in 251 history running in your local's election.

I can't imagine anyone being so dumb as to ask you, but with 3 slates running, someone must be desperate for fill a spot on their slate.

So, 251 Strong or The Members United Slate?

realbrown1

So LD left the organizing work, (that has pension contributions)voluntarily to go back to YRC that no longer has pension contributions. Not only is his pension not growing but now he has no recent coverage which will cut his pension in half when he retires. (Check the rules on recent coverage). So he is either really stupid for voluntarily quitting (over a difference of opinion) or he got fired. Either way I don't want "stupid of fired" for my ST. Just saying.
You don't say much.

It's more like an incoherent rant.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Isn't TDU running your local now?

Aren't the members way happier now?

But I am not TDU, despite how badly you want it to be true.

BTW, is the lowest vote getter in 251 history running in your local's election.

I can't imagine anyone being so dumb as to ask you, but with 3 slates running, someone must be desperate for fill a spot on their slate.

So, 251 Strong or The Members United Slate?
You know what I find funny, is that your boys are in a world of crap. Btw, not that your opinion matters, but just so you know, I'd rather be a guy that nobody supports than a life long pusillanimous. Oh I forgot, you are both. Now go tell your kids that daddy can never defend them. Girl.

ANYHOW

you are the biggest hater and snivler @ 952 and in BC... Give it a rest primadonna..

ANYHOW

Hmmmmm..... That's funny.... It's a little late..... There's already whole lotta stu... Well you know... There...

realbrown1

You know what I find funny, is that your boys are in a world of crap. Btw, not that your opinion matters, but just so you know, I'd rather be a guy that nobody supports than a life long pusillanimous. Oh I forgot, you are both. Now go tell your kids that daddy can never defend them. Girl.
First, you accuse me of being TDU, which is false.

You have accused me of being JB, which is also false.

You have been accusing me of being MD, which, par for the course with you, is also false.

Where are you getting your info from?

Because it's crap.

As for not being able to defend myself, no one's been able to lay a hand on me in 30 years, and I've been in a few fights.

As for you, are they going to let you run on 251 Strong after the butt whipping you got last time?

You can always get fewer votes this time and beat your all time worst record.

Evil

So what slate are you supporting?

The JB led 251 Strong Slate Home or the JC led Members United Slate Practice Areas ?

I heard they both got into a huge fight right after the 2013 election. Which H butt licker are you supporting against the United Action Slate?

Prediction:
1. United Action Slate 1200 votes
2. The Members United Slate 500 votes
3. 251 Strong Slate 300 votes