Anti-Fred NFL Rooting Guide: Time to Hate the Falcons

falcon back

He has been getting plenty of ink the last few years. OC seem to be 1st choice when new coaches are hired. I believe he got the job because of his name. Not his last, he shares a 1st name with the team owner.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yeah brilliant offense. Hand off to Henry in the Era of the pass... so frdex ..always catching up

QB threw for nearly 4000 yards and 33 TDs this year. Did you miss the onslaught of "Who knew Tannehill was this good?" stories from the past year and a half?

59 Dano

Now it works...

1610932418836.png

Maybe Working4 has the same football analytical skills as AB "Lamar Jackson is a great QB" MF.

59 Dano

Yeah brilliant offense. Hand off to Henry in the Era of the pass... so frdex ..always catching up
This bears another look because it's an even dumber statement than I realized.

If this is the era of the pass, then defenses are built to stop the pass. If you've got a 245 lb. back who can sustain speeds of 21 MPH and defenses are built to stop the pass, mayybe it's a good idea to give him the ball.

Seeing as how he's got back-to-back rushing titles and broke 2000 yards this year en route to 11 wins and a division title... I'd say that handing the ball to Henry is brilliant BECAUSE MOST DEFENSES ARE BUILT TO STOP THE PASS.

AB831

Figures the biggest blowhard on the message board would be a fan of the Tennessee Titans lmao. Enjoy your 0 Super Bowl wins.

59 Dano

Tannehill is an average QB without Henry. That game proved it. Ttku...
You're telling the guy who said that Tannehill was overrated to TTKU? LOL!! However, he's a better passer than Lamar Jacson and anyone with eyesight can see that. Jackson has the same issues as all the other dual-threat flops. Calling him average is pure ignorance.

Last edited: