Anti-Fred NFL Rooting Guide: Time to Hate the Falcons

AB831

YER TEEM DIDNT WIN THE SOOPER BOLE!
*never won the Super Bowl in your case. When your mighty Titans LOL win ONE championship, let me know. Otherwise, shut the friend—-k up, and take your spot with the Bengals, Texans, and all the other below average franchises.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
*never won the Super Bowl in your case. When your mighty Titans LOL win ONE championship, let me know. Otherwise, shut the friend—-k up, and take your spot with the Bengals, Texans, and all the other below average franchises.
Like Baltimore, the team with the QB that fans say is just so awesome but just can't get it done in the big games because... well, you know.

AB831

This bears another look because it's an even dumber statement than I realized.

If this is the era of the pass, then defenses are built to stop the pass. If you've got a 245 lb. back who can sustain speeds of 21 MPH and defenses are built to stop the pass, mayybe it's a good idea to give him the ball.

Seeing as how he's got back-to-back rushing titles and broke 2000 yards this year en route to 11 wins and a division title... I'd say that handing the ball to Henry is brill
Omg a division title!! So special!

59 Dano

Baltimore has two Super Bowls. Tennessee has zero. Shut the friend- -k up.
They won't have another until they get a QB, and you're stuck talking about stuff that happened nearly a decade ago. Probably because you know they aren't any good now - hey let's talk about 2013 or earlier!

Last edited:

59 Dano

Good thing they gave Flacco elite QB money after his SB win.
I didn't realize how much money they threw at him after that and how little they got in return.
2013: $30 million
2014: $21 million
2015: $11 million
2016: $29 million
2017: $21 million
2018: $12 million

44-51 in that span with 2 winning seasons and 1 playoff appearance.

Jimmy Garoppolo is loading up without commensurate production as well.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Omg a division title!! So special!
Something the Ravens couldn't achieve this year.

It's cute to see you getting so silly about this. I don't blame you. Two teams with identical records, one of which has a fanbase that compares their QB to HOFers one minute, then makes excuses for his inability to identify defenses or properly progress through his reads, his poor throwing mechanics, his inability to throw receivers open or make anticipation throws -- stuff that those he's compared to can do well.

Much easier to cherry pick the 2012 and 2001 seasons instead.

AB831

They won't have another until they get a QB, and you're stuck talking about stuff that happened nearly a decade ago. Probably because you know they aren't any good now - hey let's talk about 2013 or earlier!
Something the Ravens couldn't achieve this year.

It's cute to see you getting so silly about this. I don't blame you. Two teams with identical records, one of which has a fanbase that compares their QB to HOFers one minute, then makes excuses for his inability to identify defenses or properly progress through his reads, his poor throwing mechanics, his inability to throw receivers open or make anticipation throws -- stuff that those he's compared to can do well.

Much easier to cherry pick the 2012 and 2001 seasons instead.
I love watching an insecure know-it-all trying to defend his vastly inferior franchise. Go talk to Jaguars and Lions fans. You’re in the same category.

59 Dano

I love watching an insecure know-it-all trying to defend his vastly inferior franchise. Go talk to Jaguars and Lions fans. You’re in the same category.
Speaking of the Jags, they've been to the conference championship more recently than you guys. Maybe the '21 season will be the one when your QB learns to throw and you won't repeat as the team with the worst passing offense in the NFL and, perhaps, the dumbest fanbase.

AB831

Speaking of the Jags, they've been to the conference championship more recently than you guys. Maybe the '21 season will be the one when your QB learns to throw and you won't repeat as the team with the worst passing offense in the NFL and, perhaps, the dumbest fanbase.
Maybe your unsuccessful team will win something one day, little guy. Just keep believing. I’d care about meaningless stats too if I rooted for a team with a barren trophy case.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Maybe your unsuccessful team will win something one day, little guy. Just keep believing. I’d care about meaningless stats too if I rooted for a team with a barren trophy case.
It's great that they won a championship 8 years ago, but the rest of the world has moved on. You sound like a UK basketball fan.