Any and all IAM MEMBERS vote NO!!!

Scott777

I am apart of District 9. UPS and IAM are TRYING TO END OUR PENSION money we've paid in for lifetimes.... please vote no on your vote for the national and your local. If you agree with your local that's fine please just one more time vote NO...And always vote to strike no matter what. This is my last ditch effort we need all the support we can get I personally will be okay I have 10 years in and a long time to go to reevaluate my retirement however everyone that has less than 5 years paid into nothing..... EVERYONE that wanted to retire within 5 years have to work another 9 years no one gets out without displacement and crushed dreams.. I would like it if everyone actually looked into the history of how pensions have been extinguished over the years it only happens a couple of districts at a time while they sugar coat it with tool allowances and availability to break up vacation weeks ETC... It looks good for the whole but not a few small locals that they take over their pensions. Pull up the IAM votes yourself each 5 years another local if not 2 are crushed . ....