Will my base car route be permanently dissolved in 2024?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
It’s never been an easy straightforward job but I’ve found that the people who can be flexible and “expect the unexpected” do much better than the ones who just have a meltdown if they get a cut of 10 stops off of another route.
It’s just to stop caring and get the job done. As long as it’s contractual, legal, and safe WAD until retirement. Easy.

Brownwind

You would think though after a couple years you would at least have a decent idea of where most of your route is.
Someone with no sense of direction should stay in town. Once you get in the back country it’s a whole different game. Stupid people follow the GPS and get lost daily. The rangers sometimes fine them

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Someone with no sense of direction should stay in town. Once you get in the back country it’s a whole different game. Stupid people follow the GPS and get lost daily. The rangers sometimes fine them
I find that men have a better sense of direction than women…..lot of girly men up there in cowboy country?

pkgdriver

How many time cards did you staple together? Lol
Settle Down
364201E3-4E7B-4F30-84DE-EE11BA2F5420.jpeg

pkgdriver

Theres some that being in town wouldnt help. You dont learn the route as much using turn by turn.

Brownwind

I find that men have a better sense of direction than women…..lot of girly men up there in cowboy country?
We got a lot of people visiting. The weather is warmer and we’ve been getting rain rather than snow. If they aren’t skiing they are getting lost exploring.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thanks for the reply but it was exactly the kind of reply that that wasn't necessary. I was hoping for a concrete answer, not a "tough :censored2:" one.
83B87FBC-8612-4943-AF7C-86F1F93E520E.gif

Thanks for the reply but it's exactly the kind of reply that was unnecessary. I was seeking a concrete reply, not a "tough :censored2:" one.

Seriously everyone, save the snide remarks and replies for the management and sups. Way to be supportive of your own but I guess some of you just can't help but be obnoxious.