Anyone see the email about the 401k funds changing names?

The Jeep Driver

On the road less traveled...
I moved my 401(k) into my IRA and am taking the income from it. Still contributing 15% to my 401(k) every week.
The rules are, according to Empower, we are not able to move funds (rollover) out of the UPS Teamsters 401(k) until we are no longer employed by UPS. Also, one who is not employed by UPS would not be able to continue to contribute to said 401(k).
Your statement makes zero sense as worded.

Thebrownblob

The rules are, according to Empower, we are not able to move funds (rollover) out of the UPS Teamsters 401(k) until we are no longer employed by UPS. Also, one who is not employed by UPS would not be able to continue to contribute to said 401(k).
I thought so as well, although I wasn’t sure if there was an age provision.

PT Car Washer

Depends on your age. Younger guys no. Retirement age yes.

I'd say more "inconvenienced" than ":censored2:ed." Move your money into an IRA.
I'm not doing business with Blackrock.
You don't get a choice goyim, Blackrock has their tentacles in basically everything, what retirement vehicle you choose is irrelevant you can't escape their grasp

download (4).jpeg