Anyone seen these package car cameras yet?

trotsky

Everything! I took a sip of my drink and It shouted DISTRACTED! I was so paranoid all day Saturday. Article 6, section 6 ( i think) protects against discipline, but if they want to get rid of u they will find a way I'm sure.

Attachments

• b075739rj7.main__01750.1585238168.jpg
    b075739rj7.main__01750.1585238168.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 60

DOK

Everything! I took a sip of my drink and It shouted DISTRACTED! I was so paranoid all day Saturday. Article 6, section 6 ( i think) protects against discipline, but if they want to get rid of u they will find a way I'm sure.
Not sure how long before they’ll be taken out of the package cars with O’Brien stating he’s against them.

Whither

Scofflaw
The best thing you can do start doing is following the methods all day. Take a 10 second water break at every stop. Take your time to do everything as safely as possible. Follow ORION and watch your strike fund grow. :wink-very: If ORION has you driving miles across your route, and you get parched, pull over, put your flashers on, and take a nice long drink of water. I'm confident that, in 2023, we'll at least get all driver-facing recording banned.

Yeah what the hell is that all about? Mine says that constantly. My seatbelt is never off
The sensor is inside the female end of the belt buckle, contacts for this sensor wear out overtime in these delivery vehicles. You need to write your truck up if you want it to stop, mechanic will likely replace seatbelt buckle or repair a broken wire in this circuit

Its_a_me

If these noise come on/out of the speaker. Absolutely, pull over. Put the flashers and parking brake on. take on an off the seat-belt and reattach. Then immediately pull out the diad and write message to center. When you get back write up the truck. Happens enough to affect production these things will disappear or mechanic will make it so they never make another sound.

Its_a_me

The supervisors in my center all have less than one year of experience as a driver yet expect us to respect them as if they know how to do our job. That makes total sense on planet mars.
You don't have to respect them. Just work as instructed. You can openly speak of how bad your day was following those instructions and how they make zero sense.

ToteHoarder

The sensor is inside the female end of the belt buckle, contacts for this sensor wear out overtime in these delivery vehicles. You need to write your truck up if you want it to stop, mechanic will likely replace seatbelt buckle or repair a broken wire in this circuit
It has nothing to do with the seatbelt sensor. It uses artificial intelligence image processing to determine safety issues. The seatbelts are the same color as our shirt so sometimes it cannot tell if ur wearing it or not. Especially if you have boobs or are wearing a cooling towel.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
So, there are infrared camera blocking sunglasses.

They work. I have a pair.

When you get them, test them with your phone's facial recognition...Your phone will not recognize you even though it will through regular sunglasses.

The camera needs to see your retinas to build a face and body around. Without access to your eyes the camera is unable to recognize you as a person, and so doesn't record.

This way you are not messing with or blocking the camera, and yet they don't record you: They can't say you are not allowed to protect your eyes from IR light...

I got two pairs(dark shades/light shades) from that company in anticipation of those cameras being installed in the tractors at my hub in August. The month came and went with nothing being done.

Since the cameras seem to be a focal point in contract negotiations, some speculate that we won’t get them until the issue is negotiated in favor
of the company.

Still I tried them on, weird to see the world filtered in green but you get used to it.

21Savage

We got a bunch of new trucks in the lineup that only have outward facing cameras on the windshield. No lytx camera or in cab camera.

Attachments

• 6C6934CF-B70A-46EC-A3E6-26635117761E.jpeg
    6C6934CF-B70A-46EC-A3E6-26635117761E.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 57