AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Nearly 1 million student loans fall into default each year (22%). I would think even at a very small interest rate over the course of your working career would be better than collections, poor credit score and higher interest rates across the board. Nearly 40% of all student debt fall into default before satisfaction of the loan. We give tax dollars to multi-billion dollar companies and industries every day without batting an eye. I believe I've read we've given the oil industry north of 4 trillion dollars over the last 20ish years.
I get that. If we didnt spend a trillion dollars protecting most of the world we could have free college/trades education for everyone.

BUT , These people SIGNED a note for these loans. PAY THEM BACK!

Up In Smoke

I get that. If we didnt spend a trillion dollars protecting most of the world we could have free college/trades education for everyone.

The parents are also on those loans, let's start garnishing their wages. Let's run their credit in the ground and make their lives miserable.

rickyb

you endanger the world with the expansion of your hostile military alliances and nukes

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
3253.jpg

She's an angel

El Correcto

god is dead
Is this the famous Christian sexual morality I’ve been hearing about all through the lgbt thread?
Glorifying the rape of a minority woman?

Classic Christians.