Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You think it's foolish to point out racism? Ok. I guess in a way you're right. People like you are probably hopeless. Good news is you won't live much longer.
It s foolish when any and everything is considered racism. So now black congressman who run their district bad cant be called out for it, you are a racist if you do. A white republican in a bad district would be called out and nobody would say word.

rickyb

I keep trying to get it through your thick skull, you're a Canuck, you have no say, mind your business.
Send @silverbullet2893 a donation to get his campaign off and running. I got it, you only walk, "Money talks, View attachment 257368 walks."
WHAT PART OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. IF I WANT TO VOTE FOR SILVERBULLET AND A BUNCH OF COMMUNISTS THEN IM GONNA DO THAT. I DO WHAT I WANT. WHEN YOU TALK TO ME ITS YES SIR NO SIR, YES MAAM NO MAAM.

oldngray

nowhere special
WHAT PART OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. IF I WANT TO VOTE FOR SILVERBULLET AND A BUNCH OF COMMUNISTS THEN IM GONNA DO THAT. I DO WHAT I WANT. WHEN YOU TALK TO ME ITS YES SIR NO SIR, YES MAAM NO MAAM.
Vote for whoever you want.

In Canada.

It will be fine

It s foolish when any and everything is considered racism. So now black congressman who run their district bad cant be called out for it, you are a racist if you do. A white republican in a bad district would be called out and nobody would say word.
He represents that district in the federal House of Representatives. He doesn’t run the district. He’s not mayor of the congressional district. Trump isn’t a pure righteous man that just happens to accidentally say racially charged derogatory statements about people of color all the freaking time. It’s intentional, y’all should stop defending it.

Jkloc420

He represents that district in the federal House of Representatives. He doesn’t run the district. He’s not mayor of the congressional district. Trump isn’t a pure righteous man that just happens to accidentally say racially charged derogatory statements about people of color all the freaking time. It’s intentional, y’all should stop defending it.
his job is to get money for his area and bring it back and make sure it is allocate properly. Trump takes his share of criticism. Lets not forget trump also attacks everybody, romney, clintons, wiener, rosie, megyan kelly and john McCain. Save the racist stuff.

Jkloc420

When you can tell me that trump only atracks black people then ill stop defending it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
if you are white you are already a racist
tenor (29).gif

vantexan

He rips white people all the time too. The secret to Trump is if you don't want to be attacked by him then don't attack him. He always fights back.