BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

@canadiandog , @Damondogg , @Operational needs(you folks expressed interest before) or any one else, if you want to take over a team(it was autodrafted) PM me your email address and I will get an invite to you by tonight , so you can take over the team before games tomorrow. It is a 16 team league, so everyone has week spots. First response, first invite.
upload_2015-9-16_7-34-0.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@canadiandog , @Damondogg , @Operational needs(you folks expressed interest before) or any one else, if you want to take over a team(it was autodrafted) PM me your email address and I will get an invite to you by tonight , so you can take over the team before games tomorrow. It is a 16 team league, so everyone has week spots. First response, first invite.
View attachment 54030
Weak spots? Speak for yourself froggy

T

Turdferguson

View attachment 54030

Can we take it over. I saw nothing in rules that we can't so I'll pm my email to you.

upschuck

Commish Note: I will be changing the players with a Thursday game that are dropped in the waiver process to clear waivers Thursday morning.

Example for this week is the KC Def

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 54030

The more y'all talk about FF, the more I realize I have no idea what's going on. I'll pass. Thanks for asking though. :)