BC Fantasy Football League

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw DISH is playing games and threatening to cut off some cable channels. I don't have DISH but saw a message on a channel warning it was going to happen. I don't know which channels are affected but all those companies try to squeeze as much from customers as possible.

upschuck

As an added bonus with yahoo, there is an added game called "league pick'em" in which you pick who you think will win each of the 8 games each week. Fun little sub-game.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpg
We are full now, sorry
You're full alright...

upschuck

I suggest those not familiar with Yahoo's online draft to do a mock draft before our draft to get the feel for how it works. Don't want any excuses for your sorry picks.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hey I may have predicted something. Tebow ran for a TD and was 6/12 with 69 yards.

Eagles made Indy look like the JV team ha, ha... I know it's only preseason but what the hey...

Last I heard Tebow was 4th on the depth chart but that was in large part due to him still learning that system. I think he will make the team. Chip Kelly seems to have plans for Tebow.

newfie

I suggest those not familiar with Yahoo's online draft to do a mock draft before our draft to get the feel for how it works. Don't want any excuses for your sorry picks.

takes a lot of skill and or homework to draft in a league of 16. Good luck ...:)