BC Fantasy Football League

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Anyone who drafts Manziel before last round is a complete d* and is thrown out of the league. If you are gonna play. Play right. You don't draft a guy who is a backup who might not even play a game. I want to get this out there before the draft to stop any a hole who is thinking about doing it before they do it.........rant over. Proceed.

Anyone who drafts Manziel before last round is a complete d* and is thrown out of the league. If you are gonna play. Play right. You don't draft a guy who is a backup who might not even play a game. I want to get this out there before the draft to stop any a hole who is thinking about doing it before they do it.........rant over. Proceed.
He is going to be my Starting QB.

upschuck

I drafted him last year in round 17 in a league.