BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

I'm definitely going to be confused at draft time because I'm confused now.
Once you get into a draft room, the main part is that you should click the top of the column on how what order you want the players displayed. I believe one is EDP which mean estimated draft position, which puts them in best order. There are several other ways that they can be displayed, but that is probably the most helpful, from the beginning.

Try a mock draft to get the feel.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Once you get into a draft room, the main part is that you should click the top of the column on how what order you want the players displayed. I believe one is EDP which mean estimated draft position, which puts them in best order. There are several other ways that they can be displayed, but that is probably the most helpful, from the beginning.

Thanks.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Don't tell us what to do

Turdferguson

Just a turd
One down 2 to go
roster3.PNG
roster4.PNG