BC Fantasy Football League

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Okay!!!! Can I make this suggestion, AGAIN! Came back from running a few errands and so on... and found 6 pages of Nothingness fluff on the BC fantasy football thread.

How are you NF2er's every make a Million Posts when half of them are here now?

Please let's try and keep this thread football oriented which also means some trash talk within reason.

Thanks.

By the way froggy I'm good with either day for the draft. :cool:
I blame @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. Want me to issue a warning letter?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Okay!!!! Can I make this suggestion, AGAIN! Came back from running a few errands and so on... and found 6 pages of Nothingness fluff on the BC fantasy football thread.

How are you NF2er's ever going to make a Million Posts when half of them are here now?

Please let's try and keep this thread football oriented which also means some trash talk within reason.

Thanks.

I blame @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U. Want me to issue a warning letter?
Sorry Tony but it was all @turdferguson 's fault

T

Turdferguson

How are you NF2er's ever going to make a Million Posts when half of them are here now?

Or some of us will have trouble keeping up. Now TTKU.

Thanks.

Wut?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Thanks.

images-1.jpeg

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My son was in his room with his iPad, when I walked in he shut it off real quick, when I turned it on, he was on the Dolphins app looking at cheerleaders...lol
That's my boy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Thanks.

Gosh, it's amazing what you miss when you take a Sunday nap. Keeps me out of trouble though.