Just a turd
You ready for Younghoe Koo to kick your ass a 3rd time @MyTripisCut
thumb_my-old-bitch-tripping-but-my-aft-017-sun-belt-50693892.png

Screenshot_20201215-220053_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

.......I'm putting this one in just because it so damn creepy

giphy (15).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
These playoffs are rigged!! A complete hoax of a playoff. @upschuck has conspired with others to keep @Bubblehead out of the playoffss,
Why?
Is this some sort of oppression of bubbleheaded people? Maybe, they are freakish. They're heads are too big to get a hat to fit right. Close beady eyes, *shiver * I get the willies thinking about it.
Where was I ?
No I dont think he was trying to "keep" bubble down. He just wrote the rule to fit to his own teams benefit, what was the 4th tye breaker...points scored by a Buffalo Quarterback.....you sicken me

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
These playoffs are rigged!! A complete hoax of a playoff. @upschuck has conspired with others to keep @Bubblehead out of the playoffss,
Is this some sort of oppression of bubbleheaded people? Maybe, they are freakish. They're heads are too big to get a hat to fit right. Close beady eyes, *shiver * I get the willies thinking about it.
Where was I ?
No I dont think he was trying to "keep" bubble down. He just wrote the rule to fit to his own teams benefit, what was the 4th tye breaker...points scored by a Buffalo Quarterback.....you sicken me
I clearly had a great team and was obviously cheated.