BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

What does that mean? Remember I'm a FFB virgin.
From the time a player's game starts, until early Wed morning(maybe 2-3am), you can pick up any player not on another's roster. Person with the lowest/highest waiver priority(whichever way you want to think about it) who "claimed" that player, gets that player. After the first pickup for the week, you go to the back of the list, and the process starts again.

ex.

Say I want player b or c instead of player x.

This would be my claims

Add player b, drop player x.
Add player c, drop player x.

I do it that way in case some else gets player b, that I would get player c, and still only dropping the player I want to get rid of. If I get player a, then the second one is denied, because I no longer own player x.

You can do this however number of times you wish, just make sure your waiver priorities are in proper order.

From the time a player's game starts, until early Wed morning(maybe 2-3am), you can pick up any player not on another's roster. Person with the lowest/highest waiver priority(whichever way you want to think about it) who "claimed" that player, gets that player. After the first pickup for the week, you go to the back of the list, and the process starts again.

ex.

Say I want player b or c instead of player x.

This would be my claims

Add player b, drop player x.
Add player c, drop player x.

I do it that way in case some else gets player b, that I would get player c, and still only dropping the player I want to get rid of. If I get player a, then the second one is denied, because I no longer own player x.

You can do this however number of times you wish, just make sure your waiver priorities are in proper order.
Thanks.I almost understood.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Thanks.I almost understood.
image.jpg

upschuck

How does a trade work?
You find the player that you want to trade for(best way is to look at other teams for those lacking in the player you are trying to trade for), hit the trade button, then a message would go to them, to see if they want to accept, counter, or just deny the trade. It then goes to the commish to be accepted or reject. The commish will only reject trades that are not remotely fair, or for collusion reasons.