BC Fantasy Football League

Phishing scam. Only an idiot would click on those links.
I don't click on any links

Let me see my social security has been suspended, the IRS says I owe them money, the FBI has a warrant out for my arrest and three different banks don't have a cop with black and three different banks that I don't have accounts with have been compromised..

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't click on any links

Let me see my social security has been suspended, the IRS says I owe them money, the FBI has a warrant out for my arrest and three different banks don't have a cop with black and three different banks that I don't have accounts with have been compromised..
My sister will see those links and click them. A couple of times I had to clean up her computer. She also leaves all kinds of tracking and spyware on her computer because its "easier".

Don't remember the last time I got one. My phone does block them and I don't even know.
Go check again I think I did it correctly this time

Looks like I ge
17227049634853407839471930389505.jpg
t to play fat hillbilly on week 1

oldngray

nowhere special
New rule,

Illegal lineups: If you have an illegal lineup 3 weeks in a row, you will be deemed to be an inactive manager, and
1: Look for mid-season replacement manager
2: You will not be invited to play the following year.

Definition of an Illegal lineup: Any team that has a player on Injured Reserve (IR), multiple players on bye weeks, or an inactive player in their lineup. Exception is when there is a last-minute change in a players designation status, as happened last year.

Signup by Aug 16 to keep your spot. Draft will be on Sun Sept 1 @ 4pm ET