BC Fantasy Football League

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
God,,,, How do you guys keep up. Too many posts how and hell can we focus on our teams when all we do it post, post, post post post post post.:w00t:

I say no and no to the vote. We knew the TE was not a flex when we were creating our teams. I for one waited really deep into the draft and got crap for TE knowing it was not an important position unless you got Gronk.

So NO way Jose.:p
Your vote will be counted sane as everyone else's. FYI. I did get Gronk!;)

God,,,, How do you guys keep up. Too many posts how and hell can we focus on our teams when all we do it post, post, post post post post post.:w00t:

I say no and no to the vote. We knew the TE was not a flex when we were creating our teams. I for one waited really deep into the draft and got crap for TE knowing it was not an important position unless you got Gronk.

So NO way Jose.:p
It won't help you in week 13

upschuck

I tend to agree. I personally wish that I could start another W/R instead of a TE, if you ask me.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We are trying to give you a chance, and almost had a trade happen here.
Trades should happen on the FF website. And again NO Vote should even occur. The strategy would have been different for the draft. Of course Johnny wants it changed he has GRONK.

Unfair and going on strike! :biting:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree. This is just a fun little bonus to me.

Especially when I beat @Brownslave688
image.jpg