Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
USDF is a bank-minted alternative to non-bank-issued stablecoins. USDF will be minted exclusively by U.S. banks and will be redeemable on a 1:1 basis for cash from a Consortium member bank. USDF addresses the consumer protection and regulatory concerns of non-bank issued stablecoins and offers a more secure option for transacting on blockchain.

Over70irregs

USDF is a bank-minted alternative to non-bank-issued stablecoins. USDF will be minted exclusively by U.S. banks and will be redeemable on a 1:1 basis for cash from a Consortium member bank. USDF addresses the consumer protection and regulatory concerns of non-bank issued stablecoins and offers a more secure option for transacting on blockchain.
But will they at least match this? They are at least listening
1642262079487.png

Re-Raise

Ya I should probably keep more cash on hand. My last trac order executed in November at $1.40 and I'm tapped out until January. It only dipped to about $1.30ish though so not much of a miss.

I don't have any short term investments, crypto or otherwise, so I don't worry too much about this kind of thing.

Dude I have squirrels in my attic.
It's bad. I'm about to poison the :censored2: out of those mother :censored2:ers.
Lol!