Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
he was non violent. who cares about his family members, i never heard of them

MLK was anti capitalist, anti war, and extremely unpopular when he died. that sounds like me. what does that have to do with being a republican?
🤣🤣🤣 Blacks were mostly republicans until the Democrats bought their votes with welfare.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the republican party has changed for the worse.

eisenhower was aligned very close with modern day bernie sanders
IMG_4578.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What a disgusting and twisted way to think about the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts.
These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.

rickyb

"I'll have those n**gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." ~ Lyndon B. Johnson
“Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. . . . [But] their number is negligible and they are stupid.” - eisenhower

shows you how far to the right the currently republican party has gone! they are extremists

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. . . . [But] their number is negligible and they are stupid.” - eisenhower

shows you how far to the right the currently republican party has gone! they are extremists
The Republican party isn't trying to eliminate those things. The extremists on the left lie about that.

You are misinformed by liars.

rickyb

The Republican party isn't trying to eliminate those things. The extremists on the left lie about that.

You are misinformed by liars.
of course they are

off the top of my head W bush tried going after SS

eliminating labor laws...well you got all those right to work states. reagan went after labor laws, but the party probably when even further right after bill clinton pushed the democrats right.

rod

Retired 23 years
he was non violent. who cares about his family members, i never heard of them

MLK was anti capitalist, anti war, and extremely unpopular when he died. that sounds like me. what does that have to do with being a republican?
Don't forget womanizer who had several mistresses.