BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

anHOURover

Maybe....

You could "nut up" and ask him ?

-Bug-
I been trying to contact him. He was invited to call in or come to local 804 radio but refused as predicted. Some say they have communication to him. Please let him know I am look for him and have some questions for him. Camera is always ready.
Fact

LeadBelly

Banned
The difference between me and you is I stand up for my part timers I represent
You look down and forget where you came from
Sure sparky, whatever you say. The only thing you do for part timers is work one shift so that they might be able to work all the while screwing someone out of a full time job that could be better utilized to support a family and a middleclass life.

anHOURover

Sure sparky, whatever you say. The only thing you do for part timers is work one shift so that they might be able to work all the while screwing someone out of a full time job that could be better utilized to support a family and a middleclass life.
I work 4 10's brother. I said it again.
I'm full time and got the same pension as the guy not seeing his family because he's stuck in a steel sweat box for 60 hours a week
Fact. Come to phl slug

anHOURover

Vote no headquarters
1 hog island road
Philadelphia pa 19153

Meet me on the tracks

anHOURover

I know you want to get a hotel room with me but that's not going to happen. I'm a happily married man in a monogamous relationship with the best 5 foot 1 Irish ass kicking wife a man could have.
There is no rooms at vote no headquarters ,
But A few members who can't afford their medical bills do live at the hub. Fact

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother you are all talk
I provided the address
You can show up at anytime.
I'm always available
Vote no is in high gear at PHL
FACT
You can say I'm all talk all you want because this is after all the internet. I'm 6 foot 3 225. I'm still active. All this really doesn't matter because you won't sign a waiver and you have a video camera. Who's the wussy?

anHOURover

They obviously don't know how to manage their money.
You have no clue what you are talking about
Not everyone makes driver money slug
You forgot about the part timers.
It's what the teamsters do.
If I could only get them to vote.
Your reign is almost over.
The ibt is out doing damage control now
The last few years have been a low point in teamster history.
That's a FACT

anHOURover

You can say I'm all talk all you want because this is after all the internet. I'm 6 foot 3 225. I'm still active. All this really doesn't matter because you won't sign a waiver and you have a video camera. Who's the wussy?
Size obviously doesn't scare me brother
I have heart. That's a fact

LeadBelly

Banned
You have no clue what you are talking about
Not everyone makes driver money slug
You forgot about the part timers.
It's what the teamsters do.
If I could only get them to vote.
Your reign is almost over.
The ibt is out doing damage control now
The last few years have been a low point in teamster history.
That's a FACT
Let me know how that works out for you? It didn't work in the last two votes. You ever think about getting on some sore of Xanax?