BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

LeadBelly

Banned
Afraid
You got the address.
I just need an eta
Afraid, nope got to much to lose. I can't drive 12 hours and not get a chance to spear someone with the top of my head. I'm not a 67 year old man who's a 136 dripping wet. I'm still a young buck that's active. I don't think us getting together would be a good idea unless there would be some kind of waiver involved. Thanks for the invite though!

anHOURover

Afraid, nope got to much to lose. I can't drive 12 hours and not get a chance to spear someone with the top of my head. I'm not a 67 year old man who's a 136 dripping wet. I'm still a young buck that's active. I don't think us getting together would be a good idea unless there would be some kind of waiver involved. Thanks for the invite though!
No problem brother
Hopefully we cross paths in the future.
You want to spear another man with your head? You guys are all in love with the rooster. Maybe it's good you don't come
I dont want another mans rooster head anywhere near me brother.
You like rainbows too rooster head ?

LeadBelly

Banned
No problem brother
Hopefully we cross paths in the future.
You want to spear another man with your head? You guys are all in love with the rooster. Maybe it's good you don't come
I dont want another mans rooster head anywhere near me brother.
You like rainbows too rooster head ?
Lol, you know I'm talking about my cranium, and I have no problem with anyone regardless of age, sex, nationality, or sexual orientation. I'm a full functioning heterosexual, who's very happily married; but has gladly joint the Teamsters LGBT caucus and I have the shirt to prove it!

anHOURover

Lol, you know I'm talking about my cranium, and I have no problem with anyone regardless of age, sex, nationality, or sexual orientation. I'm a full functioning heterosexual, who's very happily married; but has gladly joint the Teamsters LGBT caucus and I have the shirt to prove it!
You sound like you go both ways brother.
That's not my style
Brother but that's why they make chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Please use protection brother.

LeadBelly

Banned
U still can't answer a simple question.
I know my teamster/ups 401k has been doing great since mr trump has taken over.
Thank mr trump for the extra retirement money because the teamsters are destroying your pension slug
I love how you call people a slug. Do to how I was raised I used to be a thug. I'm a lot calmer now, but definitely not a slug. I'm a workaholic. I might that only be able to rip off about 65 stops a day but I keep moving. I can honestly say one of the things I need to work on is going over my 401k better I'll have to give it a look. I'm not planning on retiring well into my late 60's. So I don't really worry about it like I should. I've done 12% since I was eligible to participate.

LeadBelly

Banned
You sound like you go both ways brother.
That's not my style
Brother but that's why they make chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Please use protection brother.
No I can't say I do but I'm an advocate for what I think is the right thing to do. Sticking up to the real bully has always been one of my downfalls. You seem to be very homophobic? Are you a racist also? How about religion? Do you discriminate there as well.

LeadBelly

Banned
Your posts, are getting beyond, redundant.

-Bug-
I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I have an hour to kill as I'm stuck selling Girl Scout cookies with my daughters troop. The moms like me here because they think I'm extra eye candy to bring in revenue. I'm just banging away on the keyboard and I guess looking good.

anHOURover

I love how you call people a slug. Do to how I was raised I used to be a thug. I'm a lot calmer now, but definitely not a slug. I'm a workaholic. I might that only be able to rip off about 65 stops a day but I keep moving. I can honestly say one of the things I need to work on is going over my 401k better I'll have to give it a look. I'm not planning on retiring well into my late 60's. So I don't really worry about it like I should. I've done 12% since I was eligible to participate.
Slug is short for slugger brother

anHOURover

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I have an hour to kill as I'm stuck selling Girl Scout cookies with my daughters troop. The moms like me here because they think I'm extra eye candy to bring in revenue. I'm just banging away on the keyboard and I guess looking good.
Bring some thin mints with you brother
Vote no headquarters
1 hog island rd
Philadelphia pa 19153