Breaking news...LIAM at the....

2hoursover

Dana623 = d c. You acted like you were the one who was fired for sexual harassment. Let me tell you something. When you lie as much as you do you cant remember to keep a story straight. You need to keep better care of what lies you spin.
Hoffa hall and o spin the lies.
Tdu spins the half truths!!
See brother I see it from both sides!
We are getting pawned !
I'll keep fighting for you brother. One day you will wake up! I know you are just "happy to have a job"
Concession after concession !!

Hoffa hall and o spin the lies.
Tdu spins the half truths!!
See brother I see it from both sides!
We are getting pawned !
I'll keep fighting for you brother. One day you will wake up! I know you are just "happy to have a job"
Concession after concession !!
Why are you side stepping the fact that you lied? You are giving a concession to yourself as being marked a liar.

I didn't lie!! As you say
This is a message board that reaches very few!
My wife my kids my dog and my local love me!
You implied you were Dana from 623. If you aren't you lied. That could lead to reproach to another teamster from a anomyous site monitored by ups inc. why would you do such a thing. You've changed you name three times just this week. What is the problem? You are really cuckoo. I do not think I'm the only one that sees it.

2hoursover

You implied you were Dana from 623. If you aren't you lied. That could lead to reproach to another teamster from a anomyous site monitored by ups inc. why would you do such a thing. You've changed you name three times just this week. What is the problem? You are really cuckoo. I do not think I'm the only one that sees it.
I'll say it again I have not lied. I don't like the fact my posts are edited and delayed. I am following the rules! I am simply in delay modes because I'm not a hoffa or company cheerleader.

2hoursover

You take cheer leading orders from a rooster dressed like this....
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1440961983.646337.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He will again avoid your direct question. Tiptoe around it.

One of the local breweries makes it. Draft only or get a growler filled. That stuff is off the hook

I'm sorry about this but I had to look it up on urban dictionary.
Growler
The swelling of a horrendous amount of fecal matter moments before it is excremented.
“I’ve got to get off the phone now, that five pound carne asada burrito I had last night has produced a giant growler in my intestine the is about to crown”

I'm sorry about this but I had to look it up on urban dictionary.
Growler
The swelling of a horrendous amount of fecal matter moments before it is excremented.
“I’ve got to get off the phone now, that five pound carne asada burrito I had last night has produced a giant growler in my intestine the is about to crown”
A growler is a 64 oz container.