Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

vantexan

I hear there are a lot of subjects FOX will not touch. They are controlled opposition. Money to be made on both sides of the news. Just say enough to outrage your listeners. Kind of like politicians.
Care to elaborate? Tucker has gone after Republicans too. He's been out front about the dangers of these vaccines as well as playing with fire with a nuclear armed Russia. Had a field day with the Venezuelans on Martha's Vineyard. Among many other subjects. Glenn Beck told him a couple of years ago he feared for his safety. I get it with Hannity and others. Republicans good, Democrats bad. Tucker goes after both but truly the Dems give him more to shoot at. But unlike that post I just looked at where statements were made with no proof, Tucker documents everything.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Care to elaborate? Tucker has gone after Republicans too. He's been out front about the dangers of these vaccines as well as playing with fire with a nuclear armed Russia. Had a field day with the Venezuelans on Martha's Vineyard. Among many other subjects. Glenn Beck told him a couple of years ago he feared for his safety. I get it with Hannity and others. Republicans good, Democrats bad. Tucker goes after both but truly the Dems give him more to shoot at. But unlike that post I just looked at where statements were made with no proof, Tucker documents everything.

FOX wouldn’t mention Soro. Fox wouldn’t show numbers flipping in real time and other election fraud. Fox wouldn’t show the Front line doctors that spoke out about the vaccine. Fox actually help push the vaccine. FOX will cover conservative subjects that aren’t to controversial. That’s why I say they are a liberal news for conservatives.
Last I ever watched Glen Beck was when Obama was president. Beck is a fear monger, just as much news is. I remember when he said inflation under Obama was going to be so bad that a candy bar was going to cost $12.

Last edited:

vantexan

FOX wouldn’t mention Soro. Fox wouldn’t show numbers flipping in real time and other election fraud. Fox wouldn’t show the Front line doctors that spoke out about the vaccine. Fox actually help push the vaccine. FOX will cover conservative subjects that aren’t to controversial. That’s why I say they are a liberal news for conservatives.
Last I ever watched Glen Beck was when Obama was president. Beck is a fear monger, just as much news is. I remember when he said inflation under Obama was going to be so bad that a candy bar was going to cost $12.
Which is why Beck is no longer on FOX. I guess you meant Soros. Tucker has covered him many times. FOX extensively covered election fraud. Has had Trump on many times. Tucker has spoken out against the vaccines many times extensively. Has had guests on going over the rise in excess mortality. Young adults and kids afflicted with myocarditis after being vaccinated. Tucker has had some of the most outspoken critics of the vaccines on including a well known doctor from Johns Hopkins who's been on numerous times and highly critical of Fauci, the pharmaceutical companies, and the politicians who pushed them. You apparently don't watch. And he doesn't soft soap it either. Not for nothing the libs in particular have tried to get him off the air.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Which is why Beck is no longer on FOX. I guess you meant Soros. Tucker has covered him many times. FOX extensively covered election fraud. Has had Trump on many times. Tucker has spoken out against the vaccines many times extensively. Has had guests on going over the rise in excess mortality. Young adults and kids afflicted with myocarditis after being vaccinated. Tucker has had some of the most outspoken critics of the vaccines on including a well known doctor from Johns Hopkins who's been on numerous times and highly critical of Fauci, the pharmaceutical companies, and the politicians who pushed them. You apparently don't watch. And he doesn't soft soap it either. Not for nothing the libs in particular have tried to get him off the air.

Well now you know I really don’t watch it. Thanks for the info but still have no desire to watch it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Probably meant Zorro.....:bigsmile2:

fishtm2001

ronald's “election police” arrests of alleged illegal voters turned out to represent failures by his own officials, who had registered a small number of voters who weren’t eligible. And the Martha’s Vineyard ploy, rather than showing liberals screaming to get the immigrants off their lawns, instead showed a small community responding with sympathy and compassion, thus undercutting the narrative about hypocritical liberal elites. ronald clearly isn’t ready for prime time.

fishtm2001

“It was the American Revolution that caused people to question slavery. No one had questioned it before we decided as Americans that we are endowed by our creator with unalienable rights.”

ronald Desatan, genius

vantexan

Well now you know I really don’t watch it. Thanks for the info but still have no desire to watch it.
But this is what passes as fact all the time online. FOX has gone liberal, must watch this other channel to get the truth, or look at this website etc. And almost always by people who don't watch or have a beef with FOX over something. I don't want a conservative version of MSNBC where they carefully control what's said and who they allow on to say it. I want liberals to speak their minds and have conservatives refute what they're saying live on air. And once in awhile the liberal they have on says something they can't refute. I want truth no matter who says it and when liberals like on here laugh and scoff at FOX being truthful I like to remind them of the segment "60 Minutes" did years ago on MoveOn.org which has a room full of people monitoring conservative media 24/7 to expose lies.

fishtm2001

But this is what passes as fact all the time online. FOX has gone liberal, must watch this other channel to get the truth, or look at this website etc. And almost always by people who don't watch or have a beef with FOX over something. I don't want a conservative version of MSNBC where they carefully control what's said and who they allow on to say it. I want liberals to speak their minds and have conservatives refute what they're saying live on air. And once in awhile the liberal they have on says something they can't refute. I want truth no matter who says it and when liberals like on here laugh and scoff at FOX being truthful I like to remind them of the segment "60 Minutes" did years ago on MoveOn.org which has a room full of people monitoring conservative media 24/7 to expose lies.
speaking of Tucky:

vantexan

speaking of Tucky:
I disagreed with him when I saw that watching the show because of all the news reports of the Ukrainian successes. If you watch the show regularly you'd know that Tucker's position has been that we're dealing with a mad man with nukes and all of this will go very badly for us if Putin feels trapped in a corner and decides to go nuclear. McGregor has from the start maintained that ultimately the Ukrainians are going to lose because of superior Russian capabilities. The Russians so far haven't proven superiority.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yes. God is about to execute judgment on this country. It is scary. I just hope the blood of Christ covers my house. You'll be humbled soon enough and when you are Jesus will be there extending his hand to you.
That reminds me of passover when the Jews had to paint their doorways with blood so a supposedly all knowing God could tell which kids he needed to kill

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That reminds me of passover when the Jews had to paint their doorways with blood so a supposedly all knowing God could tell which kids he needed to kill
It wasn’t about finding them. He was going to kill all the first born. The hebrews were instructed to dip hyssop in the blood of the lamb then mark the lintel above the door with it. They had to also cook and consume it before dawn. They did this so their first born wouldn’t be killed also. As Spock would say, fascinating.

floridays

It was a picture of the cross.
Those that believed God adorned their doorway and were passed over, those that didn't scheduled a funeral.

Not my job to explain it to you.

You've been weighed with the balances and found lacking.