No kiddin’?
He really was white.
067B834B-8547-4124-989E-31E6483FD222.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look at that.
A white supremacist, kkk lovin', tatted up, skin head helping a brother into the cruiser.
Just a low iq incel.
Watched the shooting video, boring.
Read some of the supposed manifesto, seems like an idiot.

The media will obsess because he's white. Overall I'm not very entertained. Next please.

Box Ox

"An apparent manifesto with Gendron’s name, a shared birthdate, and biographical details in common with the suspect, was posted to Google Docs on Thursday night.

In it, he claims he was radicalized on an extremist 4chan forum while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020.

The apparent manifesto espouses the “great replacement” conspiracy theory that falsely alleges Jews are working to replace white Americans with people of color. It also says Buffalo was targeted because it’s the city with the most Black residents that’s nearest to the author’s residence."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"An apparent manifesto with Gendron’s name, a shared birthdate, and biographical details in common with the suspect, was posted to Google Docs on Thursday night.

In it, he claims he was radicalized on an extremist 4chan forum while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020.

The apparent manifesto espouses the “great replacement” conspiracy theory that falsely alleges Jews are working to replace white Americans with people of color. It also says Buffalo was targeted because it’s the city with the most Black residents that’s nearest to the author’s residence."

Antifa false flag.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just a low iq incel.
Watched the shooting video, boring.
Read some of the supposed manifesto, seems like an idiot.

The media will obsess because he's white. Overall I'm not very entertained. Next please.
Have to follow the narrative.
Second word in every article I've read says he was white.