By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
So, stay and fight? The Irish not fighting?...Not buying this story.
5dd74abc9f.jpg

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
It's not a splashy hire but it might just be the right hire.

Many people saying this immediately puts mizzou at the top of the pecking order for St. Louis recruits. Which is huge.

Just think he might be Haith 2.0 only without the baggage. Can get recruits just not do much with them. But we will see. I hope I'm wrong.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just think he might be Haith 2.0 only without the baggage. Can get recruits just not do much with them. But we will see. I hope I'm wrong.
Haith 2.0 is a hell of a lot better situation than we are in now.

The way I see it is we are a bubble team at the worst with Martin. If that's where he tops out and we are looking for a new coach in 5 years? Well bubble team with lots of talent is a lot more attractive to other coaches than single digit win teams with no talent.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Haith 2.0 is a hell of a lot better situation than we are in now.

The way I see it is we are a bubble team at the worst with Martin. If that's where he tops out and we are looking for a new coach in 5 years? Well bubble team with lots of talent is a lot more attractive to other coaches than single digit win teams with no talent.

I just want to win, that's all. Lol. Want something good to come out of THE University of MissourAH for once lol