By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Is that a Kentucky version of a shillelagh?

Pics, please.
Kinda. It was a pick axe handle my dad tried to kill a possum with. Beat on that bastard for about 20 minutes. Afterwards the possum got up, looked at my dad, and strolled off to the sewer. Whole time my dad was gasping for breath and about to pass out

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Kinda. It was a pick axe handle my dad tried to kill a possum with. Beat on that bastard for about 20 minutes. Afterwards the possum got up, looked at my dad, and strolled off to the sewer. Whole time my dad was gasping for breath and about to pass out

Nastiest little mammals in creation.

My Jack Russell had one on it's back, cornered under the deck a couple years ago. She was smart enough to stay away from it's teeth.

My garden spade was more than enough to dispatch the little bastard.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nastiest little mammals in creation.

My Jack Russell had one on it's back, cornered under the deck a couple years ago. She was smart enough to stay away from it's teeth.

My garden spade was more than enough to dispatch the little bastard.

My dad was suffering from congestive heart failure, emphysema, and a plastic valve in his heart that was slowly giving away he couldn't rip a paper bag with that stick

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I was in college there was a possum by our dorms. bunch of college baseball players had to beat on that thing for like 10 min with a baseball bat. Tough suckers.