Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_0469.PNG
@silverbullet2893
Is this you ???

oldngray

nowhere special
8-month-old dies after dog attack in Lusby

How many more children have to be killed before people realize that pit bulls shouldn't be around their children?

A lot of it is poor breeding and the dogs not being socialized. I don't like pit bulls and they do tend to be more aggressive but not all the dogs fault.

That being said most of those I saw in the ghetto I would never trust at all. They became popular and ruined the breed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A lot of it is poor breeding and the dogs not being socialized. I don't like pit bulls and they do tend to be more aggressive but not all the dogs fault.

That being said most of those I saw in the ghetto I would never trust at all. They became popular and ruined the breed.
I've met many very sweet pits but I would never have one around a small child, ever.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've met many very sweet pits but I would never have one around a small child, ever.

My old welfare neighbors had a couple of pit bull/bulldog mutts. A lot of little kids around and the dogs were socialized and friendly to them but I would never trust them around strangers. I never tried to pet them.

Back when they were first becoming popular a long time ago a guy who lived near my mom bred them. He also was an auto mechanic and kept the dogs at his shop a couple of miles away. He was probably raising them for fighting but it was never proven. The city tried to shut him down and take his dogs away but he sued and won.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My old welfare neighbors had a couple of pit bull/bulldog mutts. A lot of little kids around and the dogs were socialized and friendly to them but I would never trust them around strangers. I never tried to pet them.

It almost seems as if they snap and lose their minds one day and go into a rage that they can't control.