By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
2-55-04-pm.png

arent-having-it-21.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Going to try and change that ...they say it's too light .......I hate ...double trips! .....I lose all my drive after I empty out the few bulk stops on the first trip

Gotcha. I had route they had me double-trip for a while.

Bulk, then back and switch trucks for my businesses and then rural the rest of the day. I called in to have my last pick-up covered until they got tired of hearing me.

Future

Victory Ride
Gotcha. I had route they had me double-trip for a while.

Bulk, then back and switch trucks for my businesses and then rural the rest of the day. I called in to have my last pick-up covered until they got tired of hearing me.
Never liked that .... Haven't done it in years .....just lose the flow ...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have known real good drivers that do a double trip....that can't scratch it ....any other reg route ....they r fine
You can for sure scratch a double trip. But you need to have enough bulk on your side to make it worthwhile. If it's a car that goes out with like 10 stops, but everything is just big, you're going to have a tough time.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If it gets thrown off by the necessity to have bulk cars with just a few stops.

Contrary to what some believe not all stops are created equal.
You're right, not every stop is created equal. But it's also how it is built into the plan. If you split load it, you get the credit as one car. But if you make each their own route you take a hit.