By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 126798

Evelyn is 26 months old. She has always been mistaken for a boy. Her Daddy is follicly impaired. For the first 6 months or so my daughter did the same as your wife. After a while she said * it and let people think what they want.

My focus is getting rid of the binky.
Holy :censored2: I'd imagine. From what I've heard if you don't take it away at 9-12 months it's a nightmare.

My wife was against the paci from the get go and Ava never took to it anyway. She sucks on her middle and ring fingers. While it's nice not having to worry about a pacifier the way I saw it was I can take a pacifier away. I can't take her fingers away.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Holy :censored2: I'd imagine. From what I've heard if you don't take it away at 9-12 months it's a nightmare.

My wife was against the paci from the get go and Ava never took to it anyway. She sucks on her two middle finger. While it's nice not having to worry about a pacifier the way I saw it was I can take a pacifier away. I can't take her fingers away.

Does your wife breast feed? I think that makes a huge difference as to how long they hang on to the pacifier.

Every time I see her I try to take it away. I was really hoping it would be gone when they came home last weekend.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Strawberries are good for a day or two then start to get old

If you wash them and cut the tops off them as soon as you bring them home, put them in a covered container with a paper towel underneath, they will last for a week. I do it every Sunday and they last all week. My daughter HAS to have strawberries with her lunch. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does your wife breast feed? I think that makes a huge difference as to how long they hang on to the pacifier.

Every time I see her I try to take it away. I was really hoping it would be gone when they came home last weekend.
Yes she still breast feeds.

Like I said Ava never took to the paci anyway so wasn't a problem. My mom and some friends tried to shove it in her mouth anytime she cried but after the first month or two she wanted nothing to do with it.

Ive heard of 2 ways that seems to work. One it cut the end off about an 1/8 inch at a time until there's nothing left. Number 2. Ship her pacis off to a kid in need.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If you wash them and cut the tops off them as soon as you bring them home, put them in a covered container with a paper towel underneath, they will last for a week. I do it every Sunday and they last all week. My daughter HAS to have strawberries with her lunch. Lol.
Will have to try that.
I was just being a smart A* in the other thread. I think @over9five is getting annoyed with @upschuck number 1 fan

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-3-26_14-51-46.png