By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
RgVQxE.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I usually don't worry about what coworkers do/don't do, until it affects me. The snowflake girl I usually help on Saturdays doesn't like to come to work or is always trying to get off early. I made arrangements with mgmt to get off early today for an important thing at my daughter's school. Of course Snowflake Girl "forgot her ID" so no workie for her today. There goes my help. :hot::hot:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I usually don't worry about what coworkers do/don't do, until it affects me. The snowflake girl I usually help on Saturdays doesn't like to come to work or is always trying to get off early. I made arrangements with mgmt to get off early today for an important thing at my daughter's school. Of course Snowflake Girl "forgot her ID" so no workie for her today. There goes my help. :hot::hot:
Kick her in the nuts.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'd send her home to go get it