By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Unfricking believable. I sent my daughter with her dad to get a sports physical in November. I gave her insurance card. My insurance denied the claim, so I got a bill for $214. If we hadn't used an insurance card they would have charged $49. It will be a cold day in hell before I pay them $214 for a $49 physical. They can take me to court. I'll pay $49 and no more.

MAKAVELI

Unfricking believable. I sent my daughter with her dad to get a sports physical in November. I gave her insurance card. My insurance denied the claim, so I got a bill for $214. If we hadn't used an insurance card they would have charged $49. It will be a cold day in hell before I pay them $214 for a $49 physical. They can take me to court. I'll pay $49 and no more.
Why would your insurance deny the claim?

MAKAVELI

They won't take you to court but they can ruin your credit by sending you to collections.

oldngray

nowhere special
33fd48a28.gif

I don't think 'zaga can win if he can't play the 2nd half.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Some were very good but some years they were garbage. And of course you had no choice of whether it was bifold or trifold. When I had a good one I didn't want to replace it so the new one went in a drawer.

We always got the same one
Bi-fold buxton
I might have a new one somewhere around here
Gonna try and find it and put it to use