By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
[QUOTE="Turdferguson, post: 27

So, she sleeps where she craps

Don't tell me you let her lick you in the face

Nasty little creatures

No, and no. She uses the automatic door to go outside and inside when she has to potty. She used it a couple of times in the winter when it was really cold outside, but not for several months

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come" –Terrence Mann - "Field of Dreams"

While visiting my son in Iowa we drove to the place where they filmed that movie. It is in the middle of nowhere. There is a house, the field and a souvenir stand.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_0249.JPG

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh. Our counter closes at 2200 and the front doors locked. I guess it's different with your location being 24 hours.
We are in same building as HR, mechanic shop, business development, and a lot of the supervisors enter and exit through there so they don't have to mingle with the part time ,hub rat, scum that go through the gaurdian shack