By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I already have bacon on the smoker.
View attachment 139068
picdump_2512_39.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have to go down to the police station this morning. On Friday I witnessed what I thought at first was a playful fight between two kids that turned out to be anything but. One of the kids had what I initially thought was a baton (turned out to be a pipe) and was hitting the other kid in the head with it. The kid sustained a concussion----the funny part was that he knew that he may have a concussion yet was still coherent enough to ask me for a cigarette.

I was on road at the time and was on my cell phone with the cops describing what was happening as I was following the kid with the pipe up the road. The cops showed up within 2 minutes, triaged the kid with the concussion who, I guess, must have declined medical care at the time as he showed up at the station last night complaining of medical issues (hence the call for my statement) and then spent at least the next half hour driving around the area trying to find pipe boy. Cops took my name and cell phone number and let me get back to work.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have to go down to the police station this morning. On Friday I witnessed what I thought at first was a playful fight between two kids that turned out to be anything but. One of the kids had what I initially thought was a baton (turned out to be a pipe) and was hitting the other kid in the head with it. The kid sustained a concussion----the funny part was that he knew that he may have a concussion yet was still coherent enough to ask me for a cigarette.

I was on road at the time and was on my cell phone with the cops describing what was happening as I was following the kid with the pipe up the road. The cops showed up within 2 minutes, triaged the kid with the concussion who, I guess, must have declined medical care at the time as he showed up at the station last night complaining of medical issues (hence the call for my statement) and then spent at least the next half hour driving around the area trying to find pipe boy. Cops took my name and cell phone number and let me get back to work.
IMG_2614.GIF