By Invitation Only

MAKAVELI

"A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,” Dayvon Steel told WNCN."

He's either queer or mad he didn't get some.
Either that or his girlfriend was standing right beside him when he was being interviewed.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Please hug a tree today! A coal mine is opening up in the Pittsburgh PA area....Union jobs! We will all die!

cry-o.gif
How is that possible? I thought Obama thoroughly killed the coal industry.

Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Whats it like having someone far away telling you what is best for your dispatch? That whole process is doomed from the get go----unless you are fudging numbers. You are ---aren't you. Come on now -admit it----they all fudge numbers eventually.
It's all electronic so they make it pretty tough to fudge without getting caught.

Hardest part about achieving the numbers is that you are supposed to dispatch based on stops, but pieces come into play. So the math on stops per car may call for 94 routes. But the average piece per stop may be low, so your PPH suffers and the math may call for 4 less routes. It can get frustrating, and it's what happened this morning. But I will sacrifice PPH to make stops per car. It's a more realistic metric