By Invitation Only

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Really sucky area". Lmfao!!!!!!!!! It's right by a Cadillac dealership and a 4 star restaurant!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!!
St. Vincent's sits on a hill on Maple St. My grandparents house was on Tarbell St in a very poor area. Dave Towell Cadillac was old when I was a kid. I friend by chance you are referring to Tangier's....I used to wait tables . If you mean Iacominis , it was old when I was a freshman in H.S....56 years ago!. I guess "senile" people remember that stuff.

MAKAVELI

St. Vincent's sits on a hill on Maple St. My grandparents house was on Tarbell St in a very poor area. Dave Towell Cadillac was old when I was a kid. I friend by chance you are referring to Tangier's....I used to wait tables . If you mean Iacominis , it was old when I was a freshman in H.S....56 years ago!. I guess "senile" people remember that stuff.
A lot of things can change in 56 years. Smh

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
None of those. The Diamond Grille

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

In two months our little baby will be a year old

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 56