By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Four old heads playing so slow in front of me. Gonna be a five hour round.
Lol morning before my wedding we went golfing. I think 8 of us in one group (big no no) we were playing best ball 4 groups. So really wasn't going real slow.

Marshall comes out telling us to split up. Yeah ok. We keep playing. He comes back out a few holes later. Chewing our ass. There's no one behind us And we were waiting on the old man group in front of us.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Lol morning before my wedding we went golfing. I think 8 of us in one group (big no no) we were playing best ball 4 groups. So really wasn't going real slow.

Marshall comes out telling us to split up. Yeah ok. We keep playing. He comes back out a few holes later. Chewing our ass. There's no one behind us And we were waiting on the old man group in front of us.
I am by myself. Group of four behind me playing up my ass. Two foursomes in front of me. Get enough people together and they can't comprehend logic no matter where your at.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am by myself. Group of four behind me playing up my ass. Two foursomes in front of me. Get enough people together and they can't comprehend logic no matter where your at.
My best friend actually worked at the course. He went off on the old man Marshall.

I said I thought you were gonna hit an 80 year old man. He say I thought I was too.