By Invitation Only

Future

Victory Ride
My Express guy on my newer route is very cool....we usually meet at the same time at one of my pickups ....he helps me load it ...cause the workers there r lazy sobs ...LOL

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My Express guy on my newer route is very cool....we usually meet at the same time at one of my pickups ....he helps me load it ...cause the workers there r lazy sobs ...LOL
I used to help a UPS guy on a route I was on. Super nice guy. I saw him last year after not seeing him for maybe 10 years. He gave me a big old hug. Lol.

Future

Victory Ride
I made service on all my air last week ...others said screw it and did it in trace ....Idk just know a lot of the customers really depend on it on time ....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I made service on all my air last week ...others said screw it and did it in trace ....Idk just know a lot of the customers really depend on it on time ....

On Wednesday we were directed to run all of our air, even if it was going to be late, and then go back and start all over. I think that I was the only one who complied.

Future

Victory Ride
They're lucky they have that kind of leverage and might not have to resort to a strike to get what they want. Look how it turned out for you guys when you used a strike. Things haven't been the same since.
It has been a tool for sales people ....to obtain accounts ....."Ups Can go on strike " etc ....r company
won't

oldngray

nowhere special
pictures-6-1.jpg