By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have. Almost got picked for one that involved statutory rape. Was glad to not be picked.
I was picked for a rape case too. I asked the judge to let me out. They were saying 3 to 4 weeks time. He excused me.

I was on another jury in an accident case. It is amazing how someone sitting right next to you hears almost another version of things you hear.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Surprised? If those girls had said anything at the time there would have been a lot more evidence. Plus celebrities get special treatment.
I'm not surprised he got away with it for so long. For years it was taboo to talk about or the woman would of even been blamed. If these women had came forward way back when he would of never even seen a courtroom.

I though for sure in today's age they'd lock his ass up for good.

Wally

I'm not surprised he got away with it for so long. For years it was taboo to talk about or the woman would of even been blamed. If these women had came forward way back when he would of never even seen a courtroom.

I though for sure in today's age they'd lock his ass up for good.
Or shot.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was picked for a rape case too. I asked the judge to let me out. They were saying 3 to 4 weeks time. He excused me.

I was on another jury in an accident case. It is amazing how someone sitting right next to you hears almost another version of things you hear.
Same here. Accident case a while ago. We had vacation planned during the rape case as well. Was supposed to be 4-6 weeks. The girl was 13 I think, I was prepared to tell the judge I'm not sure I can be impartial, being a father of a daughter myself.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Because as much as they are to be impartial they all go in with preconceived notions.

Ever heard of the Ryan Ferguson case in Columbia Missouri? Found guilty of murder when the only evidence was his friend had a dream about the murder years later.

oldngray

nowhere special
The prosecutors are going to retry but probably only in an attempt to save face. He will probably die of old age before they could convict him.

Wally

Yeah. Sexy as hell.
erin-mcauliffe.png