By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone noticing how the generation snowflake has a problem with rules? Maybe it is from coddling and no never meaning no?
Tattoos and facial hair rules seem to be a big problem for them? How dare a company have appearance standards?

oldngray

nowhere special
Anyone noticing how the generation snowflake has a problem with rules? Maybe it is from coddling and no never meaning no?
Tattoos and facial hair rules seem to be a big problem for them? How dare a company have appearance standards?
th.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've noticed the same thing. I guess they think the rules are just a suggestion, you know, if you want to. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A word of warning to you married guys, if your wife comes home and says, Honey they opened a new store called At Home and we need to go get a few things, do not, I repeat do NOT allow yourself to enter that store. Do whatever you have to to avoid it. Suggest they go with a girlfriend and give her money. If you go, you will be in there for multiple hours and will spend a ton of money. I promise you this.

PS I'm in one right now and loving it! Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
A word of warning to you married guys, if your wife comes home and says, Honey they opened a new store called At Home and we need to go get a few things, do not, I repeat do NOT allow yourself to enter that store. Do whatever you have to to avoid it. Suggest they go with a girlfriend and give her money. If you go, you will be in there for multiple hours and will spend a ton of money. I promise you this.

At Home (store) - Wikipedia

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Oh, and they were already putting out Halloween and Christmas decorations. SMH.
IMG_0374.JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They are free to stand up for what they believe is right.