By Invitation Only

W

What The Hawk?

Do not fall into that trap ....OMG .....don't u read the news?
I hear thr news all the time. But its easy for me to disregard information when the thing I'm doing makes me feel good. And perc made me feel SO good. Not in the end though. I was popping 6 maybe 7 at a time. Decided I wasn't going to be an addict so I took them all (not smart) and dropped it cold turkey. Basically had the flu and the biggest headaches ever!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hear thr news all the time. But its easy for me to disregard information when the thing I'm doing makes me feel good. And perc made me feel SO good. Not in the end though. I was popping 6 maybe 7 at a time. Decided I wasn't going to be an addict so I took them all (not smart) and dropped it cold turkey. Basically had the flu and the biggest headaches ever!
I'm glad you got ahold of it before it got too far. Ive heard way too many stories about people getting addicted to those.

oldngray

nowhere special
He doesn't know. He's just guessing.
Karnak.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Years ago ...I blew my back up ...got a script for them .....took maybe 2 .....tossed them in the garbage
I still have 13 from when I had my surgery a year ago, hidden of course...just in case. Wouldn't want to leave any temptation around in case my daughter has a moment of temporary insanity. Lol.