By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Remains to be seen...
Pie charts don't lie.
chart (1).jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
You never saw this thread? Many UPSers and airline employees having allergic reactions to the chemicals in the uniforms.
They used to cause me to break out, especially in the summer. Then, when I got into feeders in '85, I didn't sweat anymore. Problem solved. I've still got some of the old Riverside unis somewhere in the back of my closet.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They used to cause me to break out, especially in the summer. Then, when I got into feeders in '85, I didn't sweat anymore. Problem solved. I've still got some of the old Riverside unis somewhere in the back of my closet.
Some airline people say they stopped wearing the uniforms and would even have a reaction from standing next to someone in the TH uniform. Makes you wonder what chemicals are causing such an adverse reaction.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have one pair of old pants. They feel like 100% pure silk compared to the new uniforms.