By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can't beat free shipping. That's why the people order the stuff. If you can get a grill delivered to your door free, why would you go to the store to pick it up?
I had a box yesterday NDA that no lie I could of fit in. Close to two of me could of fit in it.

Had to be at least a couple hundred to ship it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So it doesn't come smashed all to :censored2:.

I just replaced all of the electric baseboard heaters in my condo. 7 units ranging from 3-8'. Free shipping through either us or Ground from Washington state. I was quite surprised that we didn't beat the crap out of them, especially the 8'er.

The price I paid to have them installed (just over $100) was cheaper than what the shipping would have been.

upschuck

How many of them had a signed contract which stipulated the loan would be repaid electronically from their tax return using their routing and account numbers?
What if he doesn't get that much back? Seems like a lot to get back.

They may not send it to an account that doesn't have his name on. Happened to my son's gf, before. Identity theft.

And yes, some do have signed contract.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What if he doesn't get that much back? Seems like a lot to get back.

They may not send it to an account that doesn't have his name on. Happened to my son's gf, before. Identity theft.

And yes, some do have signed contract.

There is a strong possibility that I may forgive the loan, in part or in whole, before then. I just wanted to get the point across that credit card should be avoided at all cost.