By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If I were still there, that's the direction I would take.

Hours may suck for a while, but the stress would go way down.
Should land somewhere near the middle of the seniority list. Couple guys that used to be in my center near my seniority date bid day work and have summer Vacay.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
UPS does stupid stuff more and more frequently. I'm at the point that the service failures caused by the low staffing and "thin profit margins" (give me a break!) are making me care less and less about my own performance. I know, I am a dumb Teamster, but I used to take pride in my work, and find it harder to do so based on the systems in place around me.
I don't look at it like guys are "Dumb Teamsters"

A lot of the guys are pissed because they care a lot. But there are a few jackasses in there to where it's easy to think guys don't care.

I don't get why people who hate the company so much let themselves get trapped.

UPS does stupid stuff, but it's not a prison. And really as far as workplaces go, it isn't that bad. If you want to make a bunch of money and get great benefits, you're going to have to work harder. It's just a fact
I remember in one of my mgmt classes where they talked about losing customers. Most dissatisfied customers don't complain, they just never come back. And they tell their friends. That it was better if they complained and gave you a chance to fix the problem.

I just stay for the money. I think that's where many employees are now. They will just walk away and tell their friends. Sad that mgmt turns people this way, but they definitely know the issues they choose not to fix.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm halfway through the current years worked requirement. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna give feeders a try. Coulda went a few years ago, but I've had it.
We have a feeder school sheet up right now.

It's just too much time away from home for me. I wouldn't see my family at all M-friend

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't get why people who hate the company so much let themselves get trapped.

UPS does stupid stuff, but it's not a prison. And really as far as workplaces go, it isn't that bad. If you want to make a bunch of money and get great benefits, you're going to have to work harder. It's just a fact
More crying around here than the Hillary book tour!