By Invitation Only

Future

Victory Ride
I'm surprised some suit hasn't evicted the cat yet? Lawsuit waiting to happen.
IMG_5409.PNG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But you can't close the book on many things. Ex..... QE1, QE2, QE3 is history, yet its current events.
You also can't analyze these things in real time.

Kind of like the new deal. Decades before they knew what it did and even now there's no concensus.

You also can't analyze these things in real time.

Kind of like the new deal. Decades before they knew what it did and even now there's no concensus.
Are we unwinding the new deal? Does the new deal have an end game? QE was to encurage lending, to inflate asset prices, to create jobs. There is supposed to be an end to it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are we unwinding the new deal? Does the new deal have an end game? QE was to encurage lending, to inflate asset prices, to create jobs. There is supposed to be an end to it.
Is there supposed to be an end to it? Or is that just what they wanted you to think?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't forget, if you cut or end anything, you are starving kids, killing the elderly, and you want dirty air and water.