By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One day you'll find out it's true.

She was alive when removed from that wreck.....Charles had someone poison her. The royals didn't want the embarrassment of her marrying a Middle Eastern....and having his baby,,,,she may have already been pregnant. But mysteriously there was no autopsy and she was interred immediately........she's not really buried on that island at Althorp...that's where they say she is, but she isn't.
Here is what happened:

Her drunk driver was going way too fast and he hit a pillar. She did not wear her seatbelt, crushing her chest on impact. The result was internal bleeding. She bled out.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Hello people :salute:
So is anyone in this thread a Local Union Steward?

I believe stewardship is the right step to building a foundation for stronger union ties and potential teamster growth.

I've read that steward training is annual and people are referred or elected into the position of stewardship.

Is there more to it than reviewing (denying or) approving, preparing and filing grievances?

Does everyone want to be a steward?
If this is true I will totally wait like 30 years before showing any interest, because I respect seniority and people who've earned their place.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hello people :salute:
So is anyone in this thread a Local Union Steward?

I believe stewardship is the right step to building a foundation for stronger union ties and potential teamster growth.

I've read that steward training is annual and people are referred or elected into the position of stewardship.

Is there more to it than reviewing (denying or) approving, preparing and filing grievances?

Does everyone want to be a steward?
If this is true I will totally wait like 30 years before showing any interest, because I respect seniority and people who've earned their place.
They hang out in the Union threads.

oldngray

nowhere special
6022.gif