By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Why does my wallet all of a sudden feel substantially lighter?
7E220BAA-688B-4EE7-98B6-0B01CA1E4CC8.jpeg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I love all of the women crying she's a predator.

Easy there some of these teachers are 23-24 and kids 18. Literally one year later and no one bats an eye.
They're getting caught because the guys want to brag to their friends about how they bagged the hot new teacher and it makes its way out to the parents.

I can't believe kids would actually go to the cops unless they're gay.

oldngray

nowhere special
They're getting caught because the guys want to brag to their friends about how they bagged the hot new teacher and it makes its way out to the parents.

I can't believe kids would actually go to the cops unless they're gay.

It has always happened but before social media it wasn't in the news.

rod

Retired 23 years
Too many times. I imagine genocide would be more enjoyable than the process of choosing a color for our bedroom.

I've posted on here before that when we built our house the master bedroom was painted 3 different colors in 3 months. That did it for me painting. I told the wife if she wants anymore painting done she has to do it herself or hire it out--I quit. One of the best "put my foot down's" I've ever did. Haven't touched a paint brush inside the house in 13 years.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've posted on here before that when we built our house the master bedroom was painted 3 different colors in 3 months. That did it for me painting. I told the wife if she wants anymore painting done she has to do it herself or hire it out--I quit. One of the best "put my foot down's" I've ever did. Haven't touched a paint brush inside the house in 13 years.
I’ll paint, she has to do the rest.

I will say this, she does a nice job