By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter is really cracking me up right now. She wrote an actual letter for a friend who is in boot camp at Parris Island. She says, I feel like I'm going back in time 20 years writing a letter. What do I do with it now? Me- Put it in a mailbox. Her-where's a mailbox? Me-At the Post Office. Her-Where's the Post Office. Lol. The things we take for granted......

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My daughter is really cracking me up right now. She wrote an actual letter for a friend who is in boot camp at Parris Island. She says, I feel like I'm going back in time 20 years writing a letter. What do I do with it now? Me- Put it in a mailbox. Her-where's a mailbox? Me-At the Post Office. Her-Where's the Post Office. Lol. The things we take for granted......
She needs to get out more.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don't forget the stamp